Terms & Conditions
- No work will commence until “Black White Sheep Pte Ltd” has received written approval of the invoice (by hand or via email) and a non-refundable payment of 50% of the quoted fee (unless otherwise agreed accordingly).
- The remaining 50% of the project total amount will be due upon completion of the work prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- Work sold remain the property of Black White Sheep Pte Ltd until full payment is received.
1. All cheques payable to – “Black White Sheep Pte Ltd”
2. Payment may also be made by transferring to the following account:
Account type : Maybank Current Account
Account no. : 04161068797
3. Cheques can be mailed to Address: 24 Peck Seah St, #09-01, Nehsons Building, Singapore 079314
4. Paynow ID: 201429726N
- Each project are entitled up to 3 amendments. Additional fees are chargeable above 3 amendments.
- Each round of revision may take an additional 2-4 working days unless otherwise stated.
- To reduce the number of revision rounds, kindly consolidate all revisions before sending to us. If The Client does not consolidate and send only a few lines of revisions, they have 24 hours to send the revisions that they want. New revisions after 24 hours will go towards the next round of revision as our designers have likely started the work already.
- For urgent or minor changes, we may still require a minimum of 2 working days to make the change, as we have other ongoing projects, unless express charges are paid for.
- Major changes (not amendments e.g text, colours) to original concepts or plans will entail additional costs.
- Kindly provide visual samples and examples of what you’re looking for to ensure greater mutual understanding.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withhold services while any additional or alternative agreement is being negotiated.
- An additional invoice will have to be signed by The Client first before the changes are made.
- Additional revision fees have to be paid to us first before we begin on the revision.
- For Projects that requires development, The Client may request or Black White Sheep Pte Ltd may suggest a change to the Specifications and/or functionality of the Software “Change Request”.
- The Client will approve an agreed amount of time [a minimum of two hours] for the analysis of the proposed change and accepts that such time is chargeable, regardless of whether the Client subsequently decides to proceed with the change or not.
- Should a Change Request be made, Black White Sheep Pte Ltd shall give an estimate to the Client of the cost of implementing that Change Request, and indicate the impact of the proposed change on the budget and/or schedule of the project.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd may charge the Customer for any work undertaken in providing estimates under this clause at its then current rates.
- If work undertaken exceeds the items specified in the quote, “The Client” agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work, outside the scope of the original agreement. Black White Sheep Pte Ltd has the right to reject or request additional charges for any out of scope activities not included in the initial deliverable.
- Our delivery time is about 2-4 weeks. The duration depends on the speed of The Client’s feedback and number of changes requested as well. As we work with several client projects at once, we service clients in order of first come first serve basis.
- If The Client is in a hurry, we do offer express charges. The projected durations and milestones quoted in the invoice are referenced based on the original scope of work agreed on between The Client and Black White Sheep Pte Ltd.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserves the right to counter propose an alternative timeline for each respective phase affected by delays resulting from The Client’s failure to provide materials or feedback, or additional changes requested made by The Client.
- If Client needs a project completed sooner than the existing timeline, an expressed charge will be incurred (on a case by case basis). Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will work overtime and during weekends to deliver your product on time. It’ll be an additional $150 per working day brought forward from the timeline agreed.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserves the rights to add watermarks until all payment has been released, including revision fees and late payments, if any.
- If the unwatermarked work is delivered or website goes live, the project is considered completed and payment needs to be released within 14 days of delivery, or The Client will be subjected to pay an additional 10% of the total project fee, and every additional month following for late payment fees.
- After 14 days Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will send The Client an updated invoice for the additional 10% of the total project fee. This late payment fee is legally binding in the Court of Singapore.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free and so Black White Sheep Pte Ltd can’t be liable to The Client or any third-party for any damages even if The Client have advised Black White Sheep Pte Ltd of them, or vice versa.
- Finally, if any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Clients are assumed to have read and agreed to these terms on acceptance of Black White Sheep Pte Ltd’s services.
- All Designs excludes printing cost (unless otherwise agreed in writing). Printing cost shall be fully borne by the Client.
- Payment schedule: Full payment to be made before the launch of the every monthly campaign. – Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will charge an initial deposit (minimum of 2 months marketing fees) prior to proceeding with the project.
- Should The Client wish to cancel Black White Sheep Pte Ltd’s services halfway through the campaign, full payment for management fees and the costs of ALL PLATFORM ads spent are still required.
- If project is cancelled by you (the client), a cancellation fee of 50% of the balance amount will be imposed.
- If, at any stage, The Client fails to provide payments for the continuation of the project, breach the timeline, or significantly alter the Project Agreement, Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserve the rights to hold or terminate the project.
- All project milestones will be disregarded and re-established if required. All work done on the project will remain with Black White Sheep Pte Ltd and previous payments to Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will also remain.
- Any work, designs, images, and text supplied created/designed by Black White Sheep Pte Ltd on behalf of The Client, will remain the property of Black White Sheep Pte Ltd unless full payment is made.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd does not hold any responsibilities if the contents provided by the client is deemed copyrighted by another company.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will hand over the source files or digital files created by Black White Sheep Pte Ltd until final payment has cleared, The Client has rights to use them for other marketing purpose.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserve the right to display and link to your project as part of our portfolio and to write about it on websites, in magazine articles, and in books unless you tell us not to.
- Black White Sheep Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate the project if the client is idle, not responsive or any reason deemed fit by Black White Sheep Pte Ltd.
- A given notice of 60 days (from the date stated on the notice) prior to the termination will be provided in written form by letter, fax, text message or email, insofar as this latter facility is available.
- If the client decides to continue the project after termination, the total remaining 50% of the project fee and an additional 10% of the total initial project fee is incurred. FULL payment needs to be released within 14 days of notice by the client.
- Unless agreed otherwise, Black White Sheep Pte Ltd will treat any information gained during the supply of the product(s) or service(s) as being private and confidential.
- Likewise, The Client shall keep confidential any methodologies and technology used by Black White Sheep Pte Ltd to supply the product(s) or service(s).
- This contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore legal court.
- If deposit has been made by The Client, and Black White Sheep Pte Ltd has started working, the terms and conditions are considered to be read and agreed upon and is legally binding.